Candidates need 3+ years .NET experience and need to have worked in a disciplined development environment. Emphasis is on communications skills and teamwork. We encourage interest from young enthusiastic developers with an interest in a fast track career in a high energy environment where there is good exposure to modern technologies.
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- LINQ, Entity Framework
- Web services, RESTful, JSON, Web API
- Understanding of IoC containers
- Relational Database skills e.g. SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Working Knowledge of Common Architectural Patterns
- Source Control methodologies and principles
- Knowledge about TDD including Mocking Libraries
Experience we admire:
- Exposure to Mobile Development both native and cross-platform
- Exposure to Cloud Development e.g. Azure, AWS
- Continuous Integration Methodologies, Tools & Principles
- Agile Development Methodologies - SCRUM, Kanban
- Selenium & Automated Testing
- Microsoft Certification
- Exposure to MS SharePoint
- Knowledge of any or all of Microservices, Bots, Serverless programming, NoSQL databases, Cognitive Services, IoT
- Consulting skills - Requirements Gathering, Solutions Design and Client facing experience
Developers will be responsible for delivery of project components according to Functional Requirements Specifications. They must be comfortable with working to technical designs and perform unit testing, integration testing and supporting system testing.
Version 1 are a Microsoft Gold Partner and are seeking mid-level .NET developers to join their ever-growing Microsoft Capability to work on innovative digital solutions.
Project methodologies include both Waterfall and Agile.