You have skills and ideas. Now, you just need the right task. How about making the future plannable? Because that’s what Xempus does. As one of the first and leading InsurTechs in Europe, we work in Munich, Berlin, Saarbrücken and Sofia on a platform for digital retirement planning. Naturally, our standards are high and we only want the best on board: You!
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Develop our web application and software components using the latest technologies and create added value for our customers as a backend or full stack developer.
- Become part of the Agile team responsible for the advisor user group on our platform and will provide many business aspects, such as calculation logic, via Kafka (event-driven) and the connection to different insurers via APIs to other platform modules.
- Develop new functionality for all users and modules on the XEMPUS platform.
- Next to the implementation, test & documentation of the new concepts, you will also be responsible to translate product requirements in technical concepts & specifications.
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Degree in computer science or similar qualification;
- Experience with C# and .NET Core;
- Good understanding of software architectures and software design;
- Knowledge of APIs (SOAP, Rest, XML, Json) and Kafka is an advantage;
- Familiar with git, bitbucket and JIRA;
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working;
- Speak English and ideally understand some German;
- Ideally also familiar with Vue.js on the front-end side;
- 25 Days Paid Leave
- Supplemental Health & Dental Care
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Innovative & Agile Teams
- Challenging Projects & Leading-edge Technologies
- Socially Responsible Company
- Tech & Soft Skills Training
- Team Bonding Events
- Fruity Afternoons & Beer Thursdays
- Excellent Office Location & Facilities
- A wonderful terrace with a mountain view
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas
- Free Biking Parking & Showers