- Previous experience in a product development role;
- Analytical and data-oriented problem solver attitude;
- Ability to quickly grasp a new business problem and work in cross-functional teams to collaboratively reach a solution;
- Proactive mindset with a desire to continuously improve the product, the environment, and your own skills and knowledge;
- An understanding of software development process;
- Experience of managing a product backlog;
- Experience of forecasting and tracking development work;
- Experience in estimating the value of software features, cost-benefit analysis and constructing business cases;
This job description is a summary of the typical functions of the role, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of possible role responsibilities, tasks and duties and is subject to review.
You may be asked to perform tasks as required by management deemed as a reasonable request.
The responsibilities, tasks and duties of the job holder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might form part of the job.
The main purpose of this role is to work as a member of the OSP CFC Product Team to envision the future of our Reporting suite. You’ll work with our business stakeholders, development teams, and clients to deliver upon this vision.
You will be focused on:
- Developing a deep understanding of the business users and potential of our software products to effectively progress development solutions;
- Developing the product vision and strategy of a component of our system to drive our grocery platform forward;
- Building relationships with business users and product stakeholders;
- Managing Product backlog, including defining requirements and acceptance criteria;
- Working with the stakeholders to prioritise stories and maximise business value created for your product;
- Working with development teams in discovery, forecasting and review sessions;
- Collaboration with other POs for cross team/components features delivery;
- Working with the team to produce value justification for technical work to support relative prioritization;
- Maintaining the development teams focus on delivering value, balancing multiple streams of requirements so that they can concentrate on what they do best: creating a great product;
- Communicating progress and status to stakeholders;
- Facilitating lean and agile processes wherever required, especially focused on our flow efficiency and value delivery;
- Documenting new features and product decisions;
- Constantly measuring the effectiveness of our product, looking for ways to improve the product and make adjustments based on strategic goals.