Questers is a leading tech hub that empowers IT professionals to advance their careers through strategic collaborations with prominent companies from the UK, Europe, and the US. We build dedicated teams in Bulgaria for leading tech businesses in various industries. Our present client base includes the group behind some of the most powerful media brands in the English-speaking world, leading FinTech companies, multi-billion-dollar US hedge fund, social media platforms and a variety of scale-ups rapidly expanding their software services and products.
About the team: We, at Funding Circle, want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here. We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them. So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending supported 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join! Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
- This role sits within the Tech team. The drivers behind our platform – brilliant people working together to create, code, and build the next game changers.
- We are looking for a highly organised and communicative Salesforce Administrator who will provide technical support and develop solutions for our ever-growing Salesforce organisation.
- You will work with a team of Salesforce Administrators and developers championing good Salesforce practices and responding to the needs of the users.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Delivering great customer support to our end users, designing solutions, resolving problems and constantly improving processes
- Working with our Salesforce development team to identify solutions and requirements that need development support
- Designing well tested and working solutions that can be deployed to our production environment using our CI/CD tools
- Training end users in the best use of Salesforce and how they can get the most from the tools provided
- Automating processes that reduce the need for support and allowing teams to self-serve where possible
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Extensive experience in using the declarative approach to deliver solutions using a wide range of the tools that Salesforce provides
- Experience in delivering great customer support and collaborating with stakeholders to understand their needs
- Familiar with release management and utilising tools such as Git and CI/CD to deliver working, tested solutions
- Experience in providing training to end users on the best use of Salesforce
- Familiarity with the wider Salesforce eco-system utilising tools such as Conga, Docusign and integrated telephony solutions
- Familiarity with the Fintech domain (or other highly regulated domains). This is desirable but not required
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- 25 Days Paid Leave
- Supplemental Health & Dental Care
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Innovative & Agile Teams
- Challenging Projects & Leading Edge Technologies
- Friendly & Supportive Atmosphere
- Socially Responsible Company
- Tech & Soft Skills Training
- Team Bonding Events
- Fruity Afternoons & Beer Thursdays
- Excellent Office Location & Facilities, and a wonderful terrace
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas
- Free Bike Parking & Showers