OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS
- Highly developed listening skills, excellent customer service skills, and strong professional written and oral communication skills.
- Proven previous hands-on experience with enterprise Salesforce implementations, testing and support.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification - ADM201.
- Experience using advanced administration tools like process builder, flow and custom settings.
- Confidence working in Lightning Experience
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to analyse and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instructions to users.
YOU’LL GET BROWNIE POINTS FOR
- Experience with 3rd party applications (NewVoice Media/Marketing Cloud/Conga).
- Familiarity of Agile software delivery and use of tools such as Jira and Github for continuous delivery and integration.
- Experience working at a financial services company or within another highly regulated industry would be beneficial
- Perform hands-on technical implementation using declarative approach, with a focus on delivering functional solutions in Salesforce.
- You will customise and implement profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, reports and dashboards etc.
- Provide prompt support to end users to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications.
- You will work collaboratively with our Product Manager to translate business requirements to Salesforce-centric requirements that need to be delivered by the Salesforce developers.
- Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve business processes and Funding Circle’s CRM environment
- Undertake Salesforce release management including Sandbox management, commits to Github, and requirement collaboration with stakeholders.
- Design and implement training programs and documentation for stakeholders
WHY JOIN US
By joining us you will enjoy unparalleled opportunities to a rewarding & diverse career path. Here are some of the perks you will also enjoy:
- 25 Days Paid Leave
- Supplemental Health & Dental Care
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Innovative & Agile Teams
- Challenging Projects & Leading-edge Technologies
- Friendly & Supportive Atmosphere
- Socially Responsible Company
- Tech & Soft Skills Training
- Team Bonding Events
- Fruity Afternoons & Beer Thursdays
- Excellent Office Location & Facilities & a wonderful terrace
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas
- Free Bike Parking & Showers