We are looking for a strong Business Data Analyst who brings a deep understanding of eCommerce, a self-starter mindset and the passion to generate insights that help us drive our strategic priorities.
YOUR CONTRIBUITION TO SOMETHING BIG
In this role, you drive the integration of various data sources, build an analytics framework and proactively bring impactful insights and recommendations to enable Online Customer Marketing Managers build data-driven plans. This role is a great mix of doing and guiding others. You will work within our Amazon team to define and run analytics, reporting & insight generation and you will guide other customer teams in EMEA and Asia (e.g. JD.com) You will help us pioneer a new operating model that allows us to become more data & analytics driven. Your key priorities will include the below, but we expect them to evolve over time, as we develop this model.
1. Etail Channel business analytics support and recommendation
- Etail sales analytic and reporting: regular business report with deepdive per category, product line and etailer to understand gaps and opportunities, against target and market activities
- Share Recommendation and learning
2. Build Data analytic framework and run the analysis to generate actionable business insights on top accounts (Amazon, JD.com) and deploy to other through guidance and support
- Lead maintenance and integration of various sources of data (internal customer external i.e Blueboard, Amz Ara premium, OneClick, etc). Be the POC with the agencies / data partners.
- Align important sales and marketing KPIs to track to pilot the business and monitor performance
- Design relevant dashboards to be automated to help decision-making with Tableau software.
- Deliver monthly analysis of sales, marketing data & dynamics beyond financial indicators in order to identify and size business opportunities and risks (i.e Product or category sales trend, Competitive landscape, Price elasticity, Market shares, Traffic or Conversion trend, Consumer insight for media to target, OOS, market trend etc.)
- Share Amz framework as Best Practice for other top accounts and support deployment.
3. Provide Post-Mortem analysis for Strategic initiatives (Peak Events i.e black friday, Product launches etc.)
4. Customer intelligence & profiling to guide strategic choices incl. media & Customer Engagement
- Develop Etailers analysis based on tools like Similarweb to support Where to play / How to play marketing strategies (scorecarding per category & criterias : sales, trend, potential, traffic, profit, media support etc.) and train countries on use case.
- Support Media analytics: Campaign results, consolidation and analysis to understand impact
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS
- 7+ years of experience with proven record of analytics supporting business opportunities and growth
- 3+ years in E-commerce g landscape & best practice
- Bachelor or master's degree in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Economics or in a related field with a specialisation in Business Analytics or degree in the Information Technology field.
- Knowledge of algorithms, automation, statistics, data engineering, machine Learning, data architecture.
- Strong Expert in the use of analysis tools: Excel & Business Intelligence I.e Tableau software
- Strong analytical and visualisation capability
- Business KPIs understanding i.e sales data, margin, rebates, market shares etc.
- Proactive self-starter with hands-on approach to the business, solution and results driven
- Highly collaborative and good communication skills, to communicate complex ideas to nontechnical stakeholders and interact easily within matrix organizations.
- Curious & Entrepreneur, with sense of ownership, accountability and at ease in undefined environment
- Fluent English. Chinese speaking an advantage
WHY JOIN US
By joining us you will enjoy unparalleled opportunities to a rewarding & diverse career path. Here are some of the perks you will also enjoy:
- 25 Days Paid Leave
- Supplemental Health & Dental Care
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Innovative & Agile Teams
- Challenging Projects & Leading-edge Technologies
- Friendly & Supportive Atmosphere
- Socially Responsible Company
- Tech & Soft Skills Training
- Team Bonding Events
- Fruity Afternoons & Beer Thursdays
- Excellent Office Location & Facilities & a wonderful terrace
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas
- Free Bike Parking & Showers
Learn more about the tech stack and team culture here.