We're TPXimpact. We deliver transformation that matters to organisations, to public services and to society. Our multidisciplinary teams work across technology, design, and digital experiences. We're united by the belief that it's possible to deliver more – that by harnessing digital technologies, modern ways of working and a fresh mindset we can create better outcomes for people and the planet.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SOMETHING BIG:
- Working with 3rd parties to fault find across azure infrastructure, firewalls, domains, integration layer applications
- Ensuring system administration, and any change, is applied in accordance with client policies and processes, covering: change, config, operating system updates, patching
- Ensuring all relevant system configuration documentation is maintained up to date and available to end client and appropriate 3rd parties
- Delivering all support services to meet client SLA’s and ensuring all parties are updated as problem resolution progresses
- Reporting on technical and service levels and reviewing performance at a service and commercial level
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE HAS/IS:
- Experience with Windows enterprise networks, Active Directory and similar technologies
- Certifications and proficiency with leading Microsoft enterprise technologies
- Keen interest in cloud solutions such as Azure and AWS cloud stacks
- Proficiency in network concepts and technologies, including cloud based and virtual networks
- Interest in Azure infrastructure resources (network security groups, set-up virtual machines, networks (subnets and VNET pairing), load balancing, resource groups, set up, configure and monitoring of the environment).
- Experience managing infrastructure-as-code (e.g., ARM, CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools
- Experience in distilling complex technical challenges to actionable decisions for stakeholders and guiding project teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary.
- Experience coordinating the intersection of complex system dependencies and interactions